Find Street Parking in Halifax NS

Last updated Thursday, August 31st, 2017

Edward Downey

Most people who come to the downtown area looking to find street parking in Halifax NS this year have been disappointed! Where do you find available street parking on the streets of Halifax, that is the questions most commuters want answered.

Park180 Parking Space Finder Service in Halifax Nova Scotia has come up with a solution to the parking crisis in the Province. The public has started listing their unused parking spaces in the parking database so that when drivers are looking for a space to park their cars, they have to look no further than the Park180.com website.

On almost every street in Halifax you will find parking spaces ready to rent for the day, week, or month. Take advantage of this great parking space service by listing your available parking spaces today. It’s a great way to make some extra money, especially if you don’t own a car and aren’t using your parking spaces.

Even if you have an extra space in your driveway, apartment building, or in front of your house on the street, your business is welcome!

Attention Landlords!

Any landlords in Halifax who own shops, offices, parking garages, or down by the Halifax Waterfront district, we seriously encourage you to list your unused parking spaces on our Halifax Parking Service website. You can make so much money off these spots that it’s like a side income that you probably never thought of before.

Own a restaurant or downtown hotel in the lower Water Street area? Well fill it up with people looking to rent these parking spaces everyday.

Don’t call a tow truck to remove these cars from your lot. Simply charge them a nominal fee for parking there each day.

You will find that they will be more than agreeable to pay $20/day to park there. It’s a lot cheaper than getting a parking ticket or getting towed away and having to pay to get your vehicle out of the impound lot.

Your parking space finder service in Halifax is the convenient parking solution to the parking issue in Halifax. List your unused parking spaces today at Park180.com website.

Make Extra Money Listing Your Parking Spaces

Again, it’s a great way to make extra money listing your unused parking spaces and you will be doing someone a favor by letting them park in front of your house or in your unused apartment parking space.

Many have started doing just this in Halifax in the past year. It’s simple and free to join the Halifax Parking Services Website. Just fill out your details and don’t forget to include how you would like to be paid.

We will send you money once per week after people have paid for parking right on this website. We make a 20% commission for admin fees and you make the rest, that’s 80% of the total amount collected just to park in front of your house, in your parking garage, or in your downtown Halifax business parking lot.

Over Night Parking / Daily Parking

Whether you are looking for over night parking in Halifax or daily parking on the streets of Halifax so you can stop off for lunch somewhere, go to work, or just to a doctor’s appointment, the Halifax Parking Space Services are your answer.

Try searching for parking on this Park180 Website and you are sure to find a spot to park your car. Then just click to join up, add your details, and pay for your parking space. It’s that simple!

Once you do it the first time it is so each to find a place to park on the streets of Halifax. You can park your car overnight at any one of the following locations in Halifax. If you are just looking for a spot to parking your car for a few hours, that is not problem.

  • Search for parking on Hollis St, Halifax
  • Search for parking on College St Halifax
  • Search for parking on University St Halifax
  • Search for parking on Fenwick St Halifax
  • Search for parking on Water St Halifax
  • Search for parking on Chebucto Rd Halifax
  • Search for parking on South Street Halifax
  • Search for parking on Spring Garden Road Halifax
  • Search for parking on Quinpool Road Halifax
  • Search for parking on Barrington St Halifax
  • Search for parking on North Street Halifax
  • Search for parking on Agricola Street Halifax
  • Search for parking on Oxford Street Halifax
  • Search for parking on South Park Street Halifax
  • Search for parking on Brunswick St Halifax
  • Search for parking on Cornwallis St Halifax
  • Search for parking on Sackville St Halifax
  • Search for parking on Lower Water Street Halifax
  • Search for parking on Dresden Row Halifax
  • Search for parking on Cunard St Halifax