If you have parking spaces you’d like to rent out on a daily or hourly basis – you’ve come to the right spot. Here’s how you list your space on Park180.
- Click on List Your Space on the main menu.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Once you’ve checked out and enrolled on the Park180 website – you’ll receive a series of emails. One will include your password to the website.
Your Members Area
- Login to the website & enter your user name and password
- Click on Your Spaces (left menu) – you’ll see the option to ‘add a parking space’
- Fill out the information & be as descriptive as possible with the location & description of the space. The more descriptive you are – the easier it will be to find you.
- Upload an image of your space (keep the image no larger than 600px x 600px). You don’t want it to be too small either though.
- Choose your Booking Type – hourly or daily.
- Add your price per slot.
- Check off whatever added features give your spot an ‘edge’ over others.
- Pinpoint the exact location of your parking spot. You can move the map marker around until it’s perfect. Make sure to drop a pin, or your space won’t show up on the map on the Find A Space page.
- Save that parking spot!
- Make sure you update your Paypal information to ensure your space is active and you can get paid. See how to update your Paypal information here.
Now your parking spot is live on the website! Congratulations – you’re on your way to making money off your unused parking spaces.