If you are looking to park smart in downtown Halifax and not get a parking ticket, then the Halifax Smart Parking Agency may be your best bet – www.Park180.com
When coming to downtown Halifax, either for an appointment or to a local pub, you have to be smart and find a parking spot in available parking spots so that you are ticketed! You just can’t park anywhere or there will be consequences and possibly may lea to your car being towed. This is not fun trying to find your car after it’s been towed, trust me! The best thing to do is to think ahead by searching the PARK180 website database for a spot to park in downtown Halifax before leaving your house.
Just search for terms like “Parking spaces on Hollis St, Halifax” or “where to park on Barrington St, Halifax“. You are sure to find an unused parking spot in which to park your car but using our Parking Space Finder website (www.park180.com)!
List Your Unused Parking Spaces
Whether you are want to rent a parking space in downtown Halifax for daily parking, weekly parking or long term parking in Halifax, Park180 is your Halifax parking space finder service!
Park180 is a local parking service in Halifax that can help you find a space
Here are a few of the places where you list your unused parking spaces in order to make a little extra income each month:
- List unused spaces on Hollis St, Halifax
- List unused spaces on College St Halifax
- List unused spaces on University St Halifax
- List unused spaces on Fenwick St Halifax
- List unused spaces on Water St Halifax
- List unused spaces on Chebucto Rd Halifax
- List unused spaces on South Street Halifax
- List unused spaces on Spring Garden Road Halifax
- List unused spaces on Quinpool Road Halifax
- List unused spaces on Barrington St Halifax
- List unused spaces on North Street Halifax
- List unused spaces on Agricola Street Halifax
- List unused spaces on Oxford Street Halifax
- List unused spaces on South Park Street Halifax
- List unused spaces on Brunswick St Halifax
- List unused spaces on Cornwallis St Halifax
- List unused spaces on Sackville St Halifax
- List unused spaces on Lower Water Street Halifax
- List unused spaces on Dresden Row Halifax
- List unused spaces on Cunard St Halifax
Best places to park in Halifax
Where are the best places to park in Halifax? The only way to find out where the best spots to park in downtown Halifax are really is to search on our Parking Space Finder Service!
The public is welcome to list dozens of parking spaces right on this website. If you have an unused parking spot in your apartment building, why not rent it out and make some extra money each month? If you have a large home with a double wide driveway close to Cunard St or South Park St in Halifax, you should list it for rent. First thing you know someone will be renting it out.
You will be contact by phone or email that your parking spot is rented out and the person that is going to rent it will contact you directly to confirm the parking reservation. This person then pays right on this website ( www.park180.com ) with credit card or PayPal and Park180 collects the funds and then in turn pays you an 80% fee for renting your parking space, taking a 20% commission. Pretty simple!
So whether you want to list unused parking spaces to make money or if you are looking for a parking spot in downtown Halifax, you are sure to find success in joining Park180.com
How Many Parking Space Can You List?
You can list as many parking spaces as you want. To create parking space listings, you can simply sign up free and list an unlimited number of parking spots all over Halifax, Dartmouth, Sackville, or Bedford. Our area within the HRM is continually expanding so get on-board and help us fill our database of parking spots so that the whole city of Halifax has listings available to rent.
Our Halifax Parking Space Listing Service is becoming very popular all over Halifax, not just downtown Halifax. You are certain to find convenient parking on any street in Halifax near hospitals, malls, shops, restaurants, universities, offices, or the pubs down along the waterfront district.