- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Payment information, like credit or debit card information, will be collected and stored by our payment processors.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and terms of any third party sites. Please read and understand the policies of any third party sites that are used in conjunction with Park180.
- Beware of phishing. Park180 will never contact you to ask for your password, payment information, credit or debit card, bank account, or PayPal account information during an unsolicited email or phone call.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.